Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

I hope to get a chance today to cut into this stack of Riley Blake Verona. I’ve had it for quite a while and the colors would be great in my family room.

              Scrap Thingy's 475

I’ll make something really simple like this,

             etsy 015

just squares. I hope to do a little FMQ experimenting on it. Nothing too fancy but it’s long past time for me to get comfortable with more than meandering.

I’ve linked up with Quiltsy and WIP Wednesday today.

7 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Simple is the best kind of quilt. I like the fabrics you've chosen.

Shay said...

I love simple quilts. They really showcase the fabric.

Im another one that needs to get jiggy with some FM at some point . Im hopeless at it! Good luck with yours.

Sheila said...

I agree. I love simple quilts that allow the fabrics to so the talking :)

Angie said...

I would LOVE that (and I do LOVE the one you've shown :D)

Lisa C said...

I really liked Verona when it came out but I was on a fabric diet! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Jerimi said...

You know, I'm coming right back around to loving the simple, "just squares" projects, done in fun fabrics. Can't wait to see it!

Debbie said...

oh I love that Verona! Definitely fun to work with! Thanks much for linking up to wip Wednesday this week, where I've had the pleasure of guest-hosting!