Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

 

What’s working today is one holiday table runner that needs quilting.

            photo (49)

And another that I just finished piecing. Both are headed to my Esty shop.

            photo (50)

My evening yarn adventures have been paying off nicely. I’ve finished another shawl. I put beads on this one. Now I’ll have some idea what to do when I get to the beading on this shawl.

               photo (51)

Here’s a close up of the beads. This shawl just needs blocking and then it’s on to the rest of the crochet WIPs. Yes, I have crochet WIPs too!

               photo (52)

I’m linking up with Quiltsy and WIP Wednesday.

5 comments:

Heidi Grohs said...

I envy your yarn skills!! I just can't sit still enough to learn it!!! Love the beading!!!

Raewyn said...

Beautiful shawl! The beads are lovely on it. I love your fabric choice for the table runners, too.

Shay said...

Love the addition of the beads Char. It really adds some sparkle.

You look pretty busy over there !

Ann Symes said...

I'm seeing lots of beading on yarn work these days - it's so pretty!

FabricFascination said...

Your shawl is so pretty with the beading.

I am a new follower of your blog.