Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

Today I am so very thankful! I am blessed! Many, many others were not as lucky as me. Some are homeless, some don’t have electricity, some have been injured and there have even been deaths. So I am extremely great full today. Thank you all for your comments and well wishes. They are very appreciated!

Today is the first day I’ve been able to do any sewing. I worked on a few of those mini journals I usually make for craft shows and as throw ins with other gifts.

              photo (92)

              photo (91)

              photo (89)

I finished piecing this table runner on Saturday. It’s so strange with all the fabric I have, I still don’t have enough red fabric. It wasn’t easy finding enough to make this Christmas runner. Doesn’t look like I have the right greens either. Lol

               photo (90) 

I’m linking up with Quiltsy today.

6 comments:

Ann Symes said...

So glad you are safe from Sandy - I can't imagine how frightening it was!
Love your red & white - it's one of my fav color combos and always looks great!

Rosa said...

Love your projects and glad you are fine!

Dawn said...

Cute little notebook covers! Glad all is well your way from Sandy :)

Sheila said...

I;m so glad you are all right. The damage was unbelievable!

Abby and Stephanie said...

So glad you are OK. Cute mini notebooks. My red stash is quite small and red is such a pretty color. Glad you're having some sewing therapy after the story.

randi--i have to say said...

Such pretty journals! And I LOVE the reds in your quilt top. Beautiful!