Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What’s Working on Wednesday

Mug rugs and crochet is what’s working. I’ve finished up a couple of mug rugs I’d started last week. I hope to bind them today.

                Blog 275

                Blog 278

I don’t really collect scissors but I’ve just realized I have a little more than a couple of pairs of embroidery scissors. A few were gifts, so I guess that justifies the collection.

                Blog 273

2 storks, a kitty, classic pair of Gingher and a scary pair. The silver stork scissors with the green gel protector are kept in my crochet bag. And speaking of crochet I’ve started a new shawl. It’s the Simple Scallops shawl. I just started it last night before bed. It doesn’t look like it’s going to be one of those TV watching projects, but we’ll see. Maybe there will be some easy repeats once I get further along.

                CROCHET 360

I’m linking up with Quiltsy today!

6 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Love those hearts! Perfect for February.

B J Elder said...

You make the cutest things! Looks like some fun Valentine gifts coming up.

Carrie P. said...

I see you are getting ready for Valentine's Day with the sweet heart mug rug.
Pretty yarn for your shawl.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Love those hearts Char!Those scary scissors are pretty neat too!

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I like the red mug rug, the hearts are gorgeous! You have quite the collection of embroidery scissors - I think I have a grand total of 3 pairs, all storks.

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Adorable hearts!