Saturday, May 4, 2024

Gray May Day!

 It’s a drizzly gray end of the week here in beautiful Hatfield Pa. It was 90 degrees at the start of the week. Today we hope to reach 60. The trees and the flowers are popping out all over and so are my allergies! 🀧 

Here’s what’s blooming now.




This weekend I’m hoping to get a few annuals and veggies purchased so I can get my garden and my too numerous to mention porch pots started. 
As usual I worked on a few bowls this month.




I made a few scrappy yellow items including the Criss cross stars.




So that brings me up to date with scraps and I’m really happy Pink is the color for May! I have tons of pink, most of my fabric is pink! This is really funny because before my 40s I didn’t like pink at all. 


I’ll spend next week playing with the pink scraps and starting a new Plus quilt. Oh and digging in the dirt! πŸ˜†

Enjoy your weekend and check out the beautiful makes at RSC2024. 


3 comments:

Morgan Taylor said...

All my favorite flowers! Sorry about the allergies though. You've been very busy. Love those bowls. And that yellow is always so pretty. πŸ’›

Astrid said...

Pretty bowls as always. Love your yellow blocks, just like sunshine. Looking forward to see what you're doing with all your pink scraps. I love digging in the dirt, a nice break from quilting.

Preeti said...

It has been rainy and cloudy here too. Ok for sewing but really hard to get quilt pictures :-( The yellows are lovely and the pinks are just perfect. Have a great week!