Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Scrap Bin Quilt

Wow, it sure is warm here!It's really early for hot weather but it's 87 today and we expect 90 tomorrow and high 80's again on Thursday. Since I'm not ready for hot weather, Ive been inside sewing.
I put these scraps together today and it looks like they may make a cute baby quilt.



Don't quite have the borders figured out, so I'll leave it up on the design wall until something hits me.
While that's waiting I'll put the binding on my challenge quilt. I also have some hand quilting to finish.

Take a look at the right side of my blog. I've joined a new group, Stash Manicure. If you collect fabric like me you might want to check it out. HAPPY QUILTING!



2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Hi Char!
I love the quilt you are making... so pretty!
Thank you for the post about our new blog
"Stash Manicure" and for putting our button on your side bar. You are now entered for 3 chances to win at the end of the month. Good luck!
I am pleased to have become a follower on your blog!

Dee said...

What an awesome quilt! It makes quite a statement with the fabrics and colors! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Now there's another idea of a quilt for me to make! LOL

Great job, and thanks for the link to the new blog.