Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Dinner and Surprises

We had a great Easter Sunday. My DS and DBIL came for dinner and we had a good meal and a good visit. My sister recently went to a needle arts show and brought me back all of these goodies. They came from In Stitches Needlework in Alexandria Va. I was so excited! A girl can never have too much fabric!


Here is a sneak peek of the challenge quilt front, without the binding. I just had to go outside and take photos, the weather is so beautiful.
Here's the back. I think this quilt is growing on me!

2 comments:

Em said...

Char, it is breathtaking. I love the block interspersed with the color!!!

Dee said...

What a fun bunch of goodies to be given! And such a thoughtful sister!

I love the quilt. Everything about is just fantastic! Great job!