Well sort of. I thought this would be a “thank goodness it’s finished” like the ones before it, but sadly it’s not.
I pieced this quilt in the very beginning of January. I used a charm pack some fabric from my stash and my favorite moda muslin. After it was pieced I knew it needed some large borders to add color and size. I ordered the border fabric added them and it was ready to quilt last week. It took 5 bobbins to quilt and lots of time. I was so very happy it was completed yesterday, I hung it in my sewing room to get a good look. I had already decided to put it in my Etsy shop. Well not so fast. Upon hanging it I discovered when I pieced it I’d switched row 1 and row 2. So instead of the staggered affect I had in mind it’s down, up, up!
I guess this quilt will now be loved by some member of my family.
The day was not a total loss, I did get this quilted.