Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

Those of you who’ve been reading my blog since the beginning may remember my love of Moda’s Nouveau fabric line. Well I’m sad to say this is the last of it.

            Scrap Thingy's 416

I pieced these strips. There are 4 of them.

            Scrap Thingy's 417

I am going to pair them with my favorite dot fabric from Connecting Threads for a Stacked Coins baby quilt.

             Scrap Thingy's 420

Those pink squares from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge will not be around for the Basket Weave quilt.

Update, look at them now!

           Scrap Thingy's 405

My DD has named this Cherry Blossom and it is now in my shop.

Today’s post is being linked to the Quiltsy blogs WIP Wednesday. Go take a look and check out what everyone else is doing.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Nouveau was a VERY nice collection!! And you use every bit of it :D

Vesuviusmama said...

I have such mixed feelings when I use the last of any fabric. The stacked coins baby quilt is going to be lovely!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, I do remember! Oh, pet each piece as you go - it is such a gorgeous line. A stack coin is perfect.

Pamela said...

That's really pretty! Always said to use the last of a favorite fabric. I think that's why we end up with those out of control stash collections - we don't want to use them up!

Shay said...

Love the Cherry Blossom creation . Someone will snap that up quickly Im sure.

Stacked coin quilts are among my favourite quilt patterns. It's going to be so pretty!

Shay said...

Love the Cherry Blossom creation . Someone will snap that up quickly Im sure.

Stacked coin quilts are among my favourite quilt patterns. It's going to be so pretty!

Jerimi said...

You do such fun work! I love it.

Dee said...

Oooooooohhhhh!