Things are popping up all over the garden.
I will be finishing up this small beige scrap quilt today, I hope. Think I’ll quilt it with organic line quilting.
I have decided on this group of fabrics and I’ll add a few others for the baby quilt for the coworker of my DH.
Last week I received the Liebster Award from my friend BJ at http://newgirlbj.blogspot.com/
The Liebster is given to blogs that deserve to be recognized, but have less than 200 followers. And, of course, the Award comes with just a few "rules", which are:
1) Post about your win on your blog.
2) Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3) Copy and Paste the award to your blog.
4) Present the award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5) Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
These are my nominations, I hope you all will go check out these cool blogs:
Go check out the blogs I’ve nominated!