Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scrap Happy Saturday and a Winner

Well I finally have something to show for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I made these mostly orange blocks for last years challenge. I just got around to quilting them and I hope to finish with a nice binding today. After all it is National Quilting Day so what else would I do? What are you doing today? Quilting with friends or maybe visiting the Lancaster Quilt Show. Whatever you’re doing, have fun!

                 photo (99)

I also finished this little scrap mini. These blocks were made before I started blogging. So they’ve been around awhile.

                 photo (8)

Now I know you all just want to know who one the giveaway. First I want to say thank you to everyone who entered. I was overwhelmed  by how many entries there were this time. A special thank you to those of you who have decided to become followers!

The winner of the Blog Hop Party Giveaway as chosen by Random Generator is Linda from Eat,Sleep,Quilt. Congratulations Linda!

Today I’m linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Have a look at what everyone else is doing.

                       2013-National-Quilting-Day-250

No comments: