Saturday, April 13, 2024

Taxes = Not Much Sewing!

 It was another one of those weeks that went a little too fast. I have no idea where the time went, of course I did have to finish the taxes !🤬 It was raining and windy most of the week so no gardening but I was able to make plans for the garden.

My daughter sent me pictures of flowers from her garden on the dining room table and I noticed she’s still using a Halloween table runner I made for her college apartment. 🤭 Of course I had to make her a new one. She wanted color, this is the start.


I started a new evening crochet project with yarn from Barnyard Knits. This is fingering weight and the color is Shipwreck. 



 
Today I’m spending time in the sewing room working on a small project with my yellow scraps.



Check out the other fabulous makes at RSC2024. Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Of course your daughter needs a new table runner! Right away! Mom to the rescue ASAP! Love it. :-) Your new crochet piece looks interesting. An afghan? Shawl? And you're EPPing yellow... love the color; OVER EPPing for a while. Ha, ha. YOU have fun!

Susie H said...

Beautiful yarn! Good for you to make your daughter a new table runner. She really needs another.

Jenny said...

Mum to the rescue with a new table runner......after all this time. Maybe you should also make her a Christmas one for Christmas gift in December, she is sure to love that too