Saturday, April 6, 2024

Wow, What Happened to March?

 Well March was a month where I didn’t have many free Saturdays to blog. I can say lots of sewing was done.

I finished the Spring Collection bowls and have actually sold 2 of them!




I actually finished a small table runner made from cotton lawn with a little bit of hand stitching. 


And my latest evening crochet project. It’s a shawl made with a cotton and acrylic gradient yarn.


I pulled out my yellow scraps and noticed I don’t really have many, but in the closet I have lots and lots of yardage and fat quarters. I guess that means I don’t choose yellow much when I’m creating. 🤔


Go check out the RSC2024 makes and have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Astrid said...

I don't know what happened to March either, it just disappeared. Pretty bowls and congrats on the sales! Pretty table runner and I love the color you've chosen for your shawl, beautiful. I have some yellow yardage too but seldom use it, and some are too beautiful to cut, and saved. Saved for what?? lol

Jenny said...

Your rope bowls are delightful. April has sneaked up on me, what with a 10 day caravan trip, then coming disn with Covid, I havent evenbstarted with RSC yellow yet.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a pretty little runner and a gorgeous shawl!! Here's hoping you have BIG fun with your YELLOW fabric scraps this month.