Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Again

This is the view from my front porch. It's the calm between the storms. There's about 4 inches of new snow on top of the many many 4 and 5 inch snows we've had for the past few weeks. We are expecting about 8 more inches this evening! Yikes!

Those of you who have followed me from the beginning might remember this afghan. Well it's finally finished. This one is destined for charity and since it looks as though we'll be snowed in again I'll start a new one this evening. I'm going to make something really bright!  I'm going to start thinking about Spring. It's never to early to wish for the lovely colors of Spring flowers.


Thank you for the birthday wishes!  Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Your afghan is so lovely and bright! Dont think too hard about Spring please. I feel like we've just started summer. Has it been a harder sonw-ier winter than usual. I keep seeing snowy blog posts everywhere...

B J Elder said...

The best part of all that snow is staying inside and quilting or knitting or working on other crafts. Your afghan is lovely.

Regina said...

Looks like the view out my front door. I'm new to the New England winter and not loving it. It's making me look forward to sewing on quilt bindings so I can stay warm.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Knitting/crocheting is always a comfort craft for me when it is snowy/cold. Or a quilt across the lap being handquilted or binding added. Spring will come and those lovely days will keep us from our craft.