Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What’s Working on Wednesday

Well I know there hasn’t been a post here in a while. There should have been one on Sunday but now that the weather is changing and DH and I have so many things we’d like to do I don’t seem to have computer time. I’m going to have to rethink the Sunday posts. We spent most of Saturday and Sunday away from home.

I did manage to get these 2 table runners completed.

               photo (100)

               photo

I also did manage to get a few rows done on this shawl. This yarn is so soft I wish you could feel it. It’s 50% merino and 50% silk, so yummy!

              photo (1)

I didn’t get around to the dot quilt that’s still on the wall and I still have 2 table runners to complete (ran out of navy thread) but at least I got some things finished.

I’m linking up with Quiltsy this week. If you have a blog, why not join me!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely finishes, but I just think the shawl is wonderful - great yarn and the color is fabulous.

Dee said...

I love your work with batiks! Your table runners are gorgeous and you know I love your shawls!

thebutterflyquilter said...

Beautiful batik runners! The shawl is coming along beautifully!

Many Hands and Many Hearts said...

Hurray for the two finishes. You got more done this well than I did!

Mary Johnson said...

Your shawl is very pretty!