Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Scrap Happy

I was supposed to do this post on Saturday, but I just didn't ave time to get to it! The weather has been icky but it's perfect for quilting, sewing, crocheting, knitting and all the other crafts, like cooking.

The February Rainbow Scrap Challenge color is Yellow! Ha, I don't have a lot.


I made 3 crumb blocks. Next I think I'll make a few 9 patch blocks and maybe 4 improv log cabin blocks like the red ones from January.




I really appreciate all the support for my rope bowls! I can't tell you how much I love making them! Here are a few new ones




In the evenings I'm still doing a bit of crochet.

I can't tell you how many times I have started a pair of crochet socks and gave up, maybe 8 or 9 times or more. This is the best pattern I found so far. It seems that most crochet sock patterns are made like slippers. I want to wear mine inside my shoes, so lumpy, bumpy socks aren't going to work for me. Not so crazy about the yarn, it's got lots of neon going on. I guess it's better for a socks than a shawl. 😆

I'm linking up with RSC 19. Go see what cool items everyone else is making with yellow scraps.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have never seen crocheted socks before. I agree most patterns are more like slippers.

Kat said...

Those are super cute socks! Not too bright! 😊 I like your yellow blocks, too!