Thursday, July 2, 2020

It's Summer in Hatfield Pa.

It's beginning to get hot here in beautiful Hatfield Pa. I don't do hot, never did! Although I do like my flowers so that requires me to be out in the heat from time to time. Lots of things are blooming right now. Do you have a favorite flower?


I've made a few red, white and blue items for my shop this year. Most of them sold, with the bowls going first.






I'm still crocheting in the evenings. Right now I'm testing a shawl for a Ravelry designer. I'm also trying to learn Tunisian crochet. Hopefully an old dog can learn new tricks!



Have a great weekend!! 🎆

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is a very hot summer here in IL too. I go out in the evenings to pull weeds. Mid day is TOO hot.

LES is More said...

I have wanted to make some coil rope baskets for a long time and even have the rope and PLENTY of fabric. Do you hand stitch the final swirl you put on them? Do you have a tutorial or can you recommend one? Thanks!