Friday, January 20, 2023

Gray Outside but Colorful Inside!

 It's a gray and windy day here in beautiful Hatfield Pa. I got some sewing done and a bit of crochet this week. I actually finished my Moda Love charm square challenge quilt and I love it. I'm thinking I will add some Moda muslin borders to make it a bit larger. 

I'm enjoying my new space, although it's not fully set up. I have so much more room to work. I even got a few scraps pieced for mug rugs.


I finished another coiled rope bowl and listed it in my Etsy shop.


You all know in the evenings I crochet. This project has been ongoing for a few months and it's nearing an end. 😁 This picture does not capture how beautiful this yarn really is. The color that appears to be gray is actually blue.


I'm linking up today with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Glad to see you've been busy! I love the colors in the first two! ☺️

Astrid said...

Beautiful charm block and mug rugs to be. Love the coiled rope bowl and crocheting project. The colors look greyish blue and rust/orange on my monitor, beautiful.

FlourishingPalms said...

It's nice for you to be settling into a new sewing space. Just having your own room, no matter the size, makes a quilter grateful. My sewing room is about 14' X 18", and while that seems large, once all the cabinets, drawers, tables, and sewing machines are arranged, the space can feel full. For me, it's always about staying organized. I put away stuff immediately after it's been used, and that makes a big difference in the usability of the area. You've made some lovely things lately - your Moda Love piece, scrappy mug rugs, and that bowl... colorful indeed. Keep enjoying!