Saturday, February 11, 2023

Not Much Pink

 I had a pretty good week as for as projects go. This week in “the great sewing machine move” I thought it would be a great idea to move my pieced projects to the closet in the machine room. I also moved my containers of cut strips and squares to the top of the closet. Before they were on the table with the machines and needed to be moved every time I wanted to sew. 




I found two table toppers and a table runner that had batting and backing and just needed quilting so I quilted them and put the binding on. 





I also found these blocks from last years RSC. I didn’t think I had enough but when I laid them out I was happy with how they looked. So I sewed them up and have 1 more flimsy to add to the closet. 


I also finished my evening crochet project, finally. It still needs to be blocked.


And finally a few pink scraps. Three more rows for the Martin's Pennies quilt.


I'm linking up with RSC. Go check it out!
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Morgan said...

Love those pink scraps and table runners! Go go go! 🎉

The Joyful Quilter said...

I saw SEW much PINK in your post, Char! Maybe not a lot of scrap usage, but still a fair amount of pink, along with some UFO progress. Well done!

scraphappy said...

I love the way that flimsy came together. Sometimes block collections surprise us with how well they end up in the finished quilt.

Astrid said...

Great storage for your quilts and scraps. Pretty finished table toppers and the RSC blocks/quilt are beautiful. Love your crocheted shawl. beautiful, and cute pink scraps.

FlourishingPalms said...

It's gotta be a good feeling for you to see the organization that's coming from your move, albeit from one room to another. Not only moving quilt tops and bins, but having a finish, making progress, and setting more things to rights. Your RST top is pretty too. Keep sharing as you go along, as knowing about your organizational success makes all of us feel good!

Deb said...

Wow , your flimsy closet is so tidy! Mine is a bit of a mess, now I will have to do a smooth out and get those tops a bit neater! Thank you for sharing, so much fun!