Saturday, March 25, 2023

Last Green Scrap Saturday

 Well it was a very gray week in Hatfield Pa. I’ve been hoping to start working in the garden, but this wasn’t the week! I had lots of indoor time. I changed the bedding and curtains in my bedroom over to the nice bright Spring colors. I even ordered new covers for the club chairs. 😄

Progress was made in the sewing room too. I dug into the green scrap bin and made my 9 patch blocks.


I also made a few of the Martin’s Pennies strips.


And finally yesterday was a coiled rope marathon. I made five coiled rope trivets for my Etsy shop. These four


and this green one to end the day!


I’m slowly getting my cro-jo back. I’ve started and undone at least 6 or more projects over the past 2 weeks. I finally settled on this and have made a little progress.


Here’s hoping there’s lots of sun next week so I can work in the garden. 😄 I’m linking up with RSC2023.

Enjoy your weekend! 


No comments: