Saturday, February 25, 2023

Last Pink Saturday

 I got lots of projects completed this week. I had a request from my baby sis for a pouch to hold a few of her bowling accessories. I thought this was the perfect fabric!



Lots of coiled rope bowls were made this week. A delivery of large wooden beads was put to good use.




I got to complete another evening crochet project. It’s a shawl made with a cotton gradient yarn. This one was started in June of last year. 😄


And finally I did a little pink scrap bin sewing. I need to make one more of these blocks in pink.



I had a good week in the sewing room and I hoping for a better one next week. There are lots of quilting and zipper pouch ideas floating around in my head. 

I’m linking up with Angela at RSC.

Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the color gradient in that shawl! ❤️ So pretty and lacy!

Astrid said...

Congrats on the finishes! Fun pouch for bowling accessories and your bowls never fail! Love the added wooden beads! Your shawl is beautiful, love the colors. Pretty pink blocks too. Enjoy time in your sewing room!