Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Scraps

 Played around with a few scraps. My favorite thing to do! I needed to make a place for my random size strips. There are lots of strings so maybe time for a string quilt. 

Yesterday I did a couple of QAYG thingys. 


Did the binding on the machine on this one and it looks terrible. Good thing it’s just a plant sit thing. I plan to hand stitch the binding on the second one.


I also finished my Table Scraps item for this month. The letters this moth were M and/or V. This is my Very tiny Make! 😁 It measures 2 inches! Linking up with The Joyful Quilter.


Found this as I was gathering strings, so I guess it’s next up in the “to be quilted “ line.




3 comments:

Morgan said...

Aww, a plant mat, that's cute! Thanks for taking care of my babies, that jade looks really happy!

The Joyful Quilter said...

VERY tiny MAKE? LOL!! What a sweet pinnie for the ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge!!

Astrid said...

Your plant sit mat looks great, bright and cheerful. Cute tiny pin cushion and a pretty table topper to quilt.