Saturday, April 15, 2023

Purple Week Three

 The RSC for April is purple. It’s one of those colors I don’t have a lot of along with red. 




I did manage to cut enough scraps for my 9 patch blocks. I plan to do the half square triangles and Martin’s Pennies blocks next week.



It’s Hands 2 Help time again. If you’d like info, check out Sarah’s blog. Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I have one quilt that needs quilting and one that might need a border. 




This week I started working on a scrappy version of a Fast Four Patch quilt. I’m using lots of leftover charm pack squares that I’ve cut down. Now that the four patch blocks are complete, I’m trying to decide on fabric for the alternate squares. I got the pattern from Amy’s blog.




Spring has sprung here in Hatfield and I haven’t been able to down much of anything in the garden because the pollen is horrific this year. 😩
I’m linking up with the RSC. Enjoy your weekend!























3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

You may not have many PURPLE scraps, but at least you found enough to make a few blocks!!

Jenny said...

You have been busy, lots of projects on the go.

Bernie Kringel said...

After reading the comment you left today on my blog, I had to come look for the fast four patch project. I think using a darker fabric would look wonderful! Go for the gray as you mentioned - It will set off the four patches beautifully. :-)