Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year

Well another year has passed and when people tell you the older you get the faster time moves, believe them!
It doesn't look like I tried any of the new things I wanted to this past year, except I did crochet a garment for myself. This year I'd like to make a cardigan or two.
I've joined the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over at So Scrappy blog this year after being away for a few years. This months color is red and I've already pieced a HST heart mug rug.



Today I plan to make a few string blocks as I've joined the #modastringalong. It gives me the opportunity to finish this ancient UFO 😂
I had a last minute crochet finish. It's the Petal Infinity Scarf. The pattern can be found on Ravelry. It was easy and fun to make. For sure a sit in front of the TV project.

 
I'm hoping this will be my first UFO finish for 2019. I don't remember this one, but I found it while looking for my string blocks.

I didn't make any real New Year resolutions, but I'd like to work on my UFO's, reduce my scraps and try to actually use my Planner this year. It mostly sat and looked beautiful last year. 😒

Enjoy the week and Happy New Year! Make it a good one





1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well, Valentines goods have been out in the stores before Christmas was even over - so a good start on making hearts. I love the fabrics/colors in your string project.