Saturday, January 5, 2019

Scrap Happy

This is the first scrap happy Saturday of the year and I'm going to do my best to keep up. In my last post I showed my red scrap bin, which is pretty full. That's strange since it's not one of my favorite colors. The heart mug rug is not quilted yet as I spent most of my time making some new items.

This small coiled rope bowl made with a few red scraps and red thread.


I also made this multi scrap coiled rope bowl.


I'll probably put these in my Etsy shop as I don't have many Valentine's Day items right now.

I spent some time this week sticking to my goal of finishing up my UFOs. The list is very long but I can strike these 2 off.


This year I would like to make another rainbow string quilt and a rainbow crumb quilt. I love string quilts and can't wait to get started.
I'm linking up with Angela at RSC19  for Scrap Happy Saturday.😍

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I took a bowl class years ago and had the most lop sided object! I love yours and have this technique' on my to-do list, but I think I will master coasters first.

Marti said...

I love your red bowl and wish I had the patience to make one. I'm afraid mine would be lopsided too.

Turid said...

Lovely bowls you made.

Edith said...

Beautiful bowls.

scraphappy said...

Looks like you have lots of great finishes. The stocking quilt is too cute.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Strings, Crumbs, and some finishing sounds like a GREAT plan for RSC19!!