Saturday, January 26, 2019

Scrap Happy

Wow, what a busy week! Starting with the winter storm that wasn't. I was prepared to spend many hours working on WIPs and new projects. Although the storm didn't arrive I still spent my time being a maker.
I made these trivets for my Etsy shop


I realized I only had 4 trivets left so it was time for more.

I also finished a batik coiled rope bowl for my shop.
My evening crochet project was a test for Tearsa Thomas @love4yarnbytearsa. It's a shawl of course. This pattern is available on Ravelry for free. It's called Simple Cozy Triangle Shawl. Mine is made with Knit Picks Chroma twist fingering.

I also worked on a package of goodies for my friend and since she doesn't usually check my blog (I don't think) here they are.




I made the little quilt to use as a topper on her tea cart with 2 matching trivets. I hope she likes them!
My second favorite thing to make are bags, so I made these for the shop.


And I actually did work on a few red scrap thingys.
I finished the heart mug rug

and I started making coin strips which could become a table runner.

 I'm linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for RSC19. Go check out all the wonderful red scrappy goodness going on this month!

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Lots of wonderful projects coming out of your sewing room. Even a few in RED for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!! :o))

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wow, you have been power sewing - lots of very pretty projects. I had a guild member glean out her 'stuff' and brought me her left over rope from classes she took long ago. I think I will tackle trivots before trying a basket.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You really have been busy! I'm glad to see you are back to posting on your blog again. I checked out your ETSY shop and you have a lot of really nice things in it.

scraphappy said...

Lovely reds. What a busy week you have had.