Sunday, January 13, 2019

Scrappy Saturday

Well today is actually Sunday. I spent yesterday out and about. The husband, daughter and I went to Good's Store and Shady Maple Smorgasbord in East Earl Pa. If you don't know Good's sells fabric! I had fun touching all the cottons! A few even came home with me.


And the food was good too! 😄

This week I did have a few hours to play with the red scraps. I made improve log cabin blacks. The plan is to pair then with alternating low volume blocks and set them on point. I'm planning to make 16 blocks, but I don't think that will put a dent in the scrap bin.


I hope to have the top made by the end of the month, we'll see.

I'm linking up with Angela at RSC19. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Mary R. said...

Beautiful red blocks! I made a lap quilt with that strawberry fabric years ago. It is so cheerful.

scraphappy said...

Glad that you put some red scraps to work even if it didn’t make much of a dent yet. Hopefully soon you will see a difference, unless you keep making more scraps of course.

The Joyful Quilter said...

RED shopping, RED blocks. Sounds like the recipe for a great weekend!