Saturday, July 18, 2020

More Coiled Rope

Not a lot of sewing was done this week. It was just one of those weeks where I just wasn't feeling inspired. Although by Thursday my sew jo was coming back.
I did add a few blocks to my ongoing economy block quilt last Saturday.


So I've finished 24 blocks and I have many, many more to go.
I did make a few epp apple core pieces with Liberty lawn.


On Saturday I finished my evening crochet project which was a test for a Ravelry designer. It still needs to be blocked. The pattern has been published, it's Vintage Modern. It's 50% off until Aug. 1st


And of course I made bowls on Thursday and Friday.




The Beanie bowl was a custom order. The others are in my shop.
We are expecting extremely high temps for the next six days. As I won't be leaving the house, I should get lots of sewing done!!

I'm linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your bowls are always so pretty. I love your ending ideas for them. Very unique.

I have quite a bit of Liberty Lawn fabric and I must make a quilt with it this year. I just haven't settled on an idea for it yet. I may just end up with squares for a nice old fashioned scrap type quilt.