Thursday, August 6, 2020

Just Here

I'm still here! We were lucky we just had a little flooding and no damage from hurricane Isaias. I think we must be sitting a bit higher than our neighbors. On either side of us it looked like lake front property.
Not a lot of anything is getting done around here. I think the Covid blues are finally catching up with me. Here are the last bowls I made about two weeks ago.






I did play with a few scraps. This could become a Halloween table runner or not.




And I also sewed this batik jellyroll into two table runners so I don't have to keep moving it from place to place in my sewing room.


I hope you have a great weekend, enjoy!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You have mastered the artistry of bowl making - just awesome!!

Lisa C said...

I bought a teal blue bowl from you ??? I have no idea when but I saw it on a blog post and came to your site to buy one. Just want you to know that it sits on my little table in front of my desk and holds candy. When life is normal, it's the popular place to be in our office. It's a beautiful bowl and brings me joy every day I'm at work. Thanks again!

Needled Mom said...

The bowls are so pretty. Great colors. I love the jelly roll runners too.