Wednesday, November 3, 2021

 Hope you all had a great Halloween! Looks like there was lots of fun in my neighborhood! 


I can’t believe that it’s November. This year went awfully fast! As I’m looking to gear up for holiday sewing, here’s a look at what I completed in October.


Lots of items for the shop and of course some evening crochet. The crochet project was a pattern test for a crochet and knitting designer. It’s a shawl which is made with lightweight cotton fingering so it’s more like a scarf. I love the end result.

Along with my holiday sewing I’m hoping to finish a few WIPs. Quilting and crochet WIPs are piling up! 😆

Have a great week and create something you love!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Haha that witches hat looks like it had too much Halloween fun. Can you teach me how to work that quickly? Lots of October makes ☺️