Saturday, March 12, 2022

Yellow Scrappy Saturday!

I spent a little time with my yellow scraps this week but not enough. I had to get a custom order finished. I took a few 5" squares and paired them with black and white stripes. Don't ask where this is going because I kind of got stumped after I started.


 Hopefully I'll have more time for my yellow scraps next week.

The custom was lots of fun. I love making multicolored bowls/baskets and they are my best sellers. This was and order for Beanie bowls (small bowls less than 6") and trivets. 



I'm linking up with RSC2022 If you're having snow like we are, enjoy your weekend anyway!! 😁😁

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your bowls and mats look so nice and colourful, are they hard to make?

FlourishingPalms said...

This is a test... my last comment was deleted because of an error with your blog.

FlourishingPalms said...

Okay... trying again! Your rope bowls and trivets are fantastic! I can sure understand why people are attracted to them - bright colors! It's wonderful to see that more and more quilters are making quilts and using bright colors in their creations. I think that's also possibly due to requests by younger people (grandchildren) for bright colored-quilts and other items. Keep going on your yellow and black/white quilt project. You can't go wrong!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm not sure where you were headed, but your YELLOW for the RSC looks awesome! It has grown into a piece that would be perfect for this month's TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. This month's prompt was flowers! :o))

Gwyned Trefethen said...

The pairing of black and white stripe "sashing" with the yellow charm squares is a winning combination.