Saturday, March 11, 2023

A No Green No Sew Saturday

 It was one of those weeks where I had so many plans but I just couldn’t get started. I piddled around here and there and just never really worked on anything.  So here sit my green scraps ( I did get a new cutting mat) untouched.


I put up a temporary design wall in the sewing machine room and pulled out one of my on going 2 1/2” square projects.

I started a few blocks for a table runner using this pattern from Cynthia.


I’m really hoping to get my sewjo back soon. It’s not just my sewjo, I didn’t do any crocheting this week either. 😳
I’m linking up with Angela. I’m sure the others have made lots of wonderful things with their green scraps!

Enjoy your weekend! 💚

4 comments:

Astrid said...

Don't feel bad, we all need breaks in between. Before you know your sewjo is back! Love your scrappy 2.5" project and pretty fabric for your TR.

FlourishingPalms said...

I know that feeling - a temporary loss of interest in making. That's how I felt when I returned home from QuiltCon. I think the show was so overwhelming, and I saw so many possibilities of my own creations, that I lost focus. I think you took the right approach though... putter around on a few different things. Something will click.

Jenny said...

Sometimes you just dont feel like it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW sorry that you have neglected your GREEEN scraps. At least, you got your design wall up and made those pretty blue blocks!