Monday, January 8, 2024

A New Year!

 Wow, 2023 just seemed to zip by so fast. I did do a few things like actually leave the state of Pa. after not traveling because of Covid for so long. I read a few books, made lots of bowls, a few table runners and mug rugs but I didn’t complete 1 quilt. I really want to change that this year.

I’m finalizing my plans to finish up the quilt flimsies hanging in the closet and start some new ones. I’ve decided I don’t want to win by dying with the most fabric!😂 Some of my plans for new quilts and WIPs are to donate them along with a planned quilt for each one of my remaining siblings. 

In the first week of the new year I did make two bowls. It was all I had time for as hubby was on vacation.  One bowl has already sold. (pastel) The other is a housewarming/Christmas gift for my niece. 


I’m planning to participate in the RSC2024 this year. The color for January is green. I’ve pulled from the overflow tub of green scraps and organized them by size. Guess there will be some crumb blocks and string blocks in the future.


Every year finds me saying I’m going to blog more, but by mid year I’m just not keeping up. This year I’ve set a goal for myself of at least one blog a week. Here’s to a good year ahead and time to check some items off my list!

Be kind to yourself!



No comments: