Sunday, March 17, 2024

National Quilting Day?

 Every year I plan to quilt on National Quilting Day. Of course every year something prevents me from quilting. This year was no exception. Got a text from my niece in the morning that she and my sister were doing a yarn crawl and they were going to stop by because one of the stores was near me.

I did get to start this purple bowl that I will add to my new group of bowls that I’m calling the Spring Collection! 😁



That's the end of my purple scrap play for the week. Here’s a peak at the other bowls in the collection. None are completely done.





I did a very little bit of work on this table runner I started before Covid hit me. Lots more half square triangles to trim. 😒 


Have a great weekend and check out the purple makes at RSC2024.

4 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Those bowls are amazing! I'm so low on purples I barely squeaked out a few blocks lol

Sara said...

Your bowls are stunning!!

Jenny said...

Lovely, lovely bowls, you are so clever!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Pretty start to your new PURPLE rope bowl, Char! The Spring Collection looks lovely. Here's hoping your Covid symptoms are mild and that you feel better soon!