Monday, January 31, 2022

Happy Monday

 It’s Monday! I had a wonderful birthday in my sewing room. I did two very necessary things. One was to organize my batiks. They started out in three stacked drawers, but the more coiled rope I made the more batiks I’ve added. It was time to put the new purchases in their proper places. Since I love scrappy, there are many, many pieces that are fat quarters or half yards. Now I have five drawers of batiks! 😳

Toady I plan to go through some of my aqua/teal scraps. Aqua is the color for February in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Aqua/Teal is one of my favorite colors. I have lots and lots of yardage and two tubs of scraps.


I’m also hoping to create a wonderful coiled rope project with these batik scraps.



I’ve made progress on my latest crochet project but it should have been completed by today. So this evening will find me crocheting away in front of the TV.😜



I’m joining Love Laugh Quilt for  Monday Making What are you working on this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh! I can’t wait to see the bowl!
I’m working on a still life of an eggplant and tomato that I should have finished a long time ago!