Saturday, February 12, 2022

Another Scrappy Saturday!

 I'm still working with my scraps this week. The more I dig and organize, the more scraps, projects and half projects I'm finding. I found a pile of small scraps I think were leftover from zipper bags. Now they are crumb blocks.


I made a few 4 patch blocks as I’ve joined a postage stamp quilt challenge. I need to make 25 four patch blocks each month and join them. I chose 2 1/2” blocks. So far I have twelve done.


I also made some of those rectangle blocks with the 3” x 4” scraps. I’m planning 5 of these a month.


I’ll have to make a few more bowls. This one sold yesterday.


We’re having warmer sunny weather this week and I’m hoping Spring is around the corner. 💐
I’m linking up with Angela at RSC2022 Go visit to see what everyone else is making with aqua/teal scraps this week.


9 comments:

Preeti said...

I love your crumb blocks. They are so bright and happy - ready to become a scrap vortex quilt. Have a great weekend.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a fun selection of AQUA/TEAL scraps you've incorporated into your blocks!!

scraphappy said...

What fun crumbs. Have fun with the bowl. Looks like a fun project.

grammajudyb said...

Your right about scraps! They just keep showing up! Love the bowl! I started one years ago! I need to finish it,

Susie H said...

25-patch blocks in a rainbow of colors will look awesome. Seems you have a nice selection of teal/aqua scraps to work with which makes gorgeous blocks. I can see why that bowl sold. Stunning!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I like your scrappy blocks! What is it about scraps. . . that the more we use the more we seem to have?

FlourishingPalms said...

I love those crumb blocks. They'd sew together nicely into a Patchwork Pony (pattern by Jo Avery). Guess I have ponies on my mind these days because I'm making two of them. I'm not a bit surprised that your coiled-rope basket sold. It's put together with absolutely gorgeous colors!

Helenchaffin said...

Luv all the different blocks you're coming up with from your scraps

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Fun blocks!
and congrats on the bowl sale - that is awesome