Saturday, February 26, 2022

Last Scrappy Aqua Saturday

 I had fun working on a few Spring colored coiled rope bowls this week. These are sort of round ovals 🤣 I actually like the shape and plan to make a few more. The sides aren’t as high so they look a bit like trays I guess, good for TV remotes. 


Here’s the aqua one in progress.

I did finally make more string blocks and also two crumb blocks that I may turn into a heating pad cover or mug rugs.


I also finished my evening crochet project this week. I’m happy to have it completed as it was supposed to be done by Jan. 31st. 🤣 Now I just need to block it.


This shawl is Wild Ginger by Lisa Cook if you’re interested in the pattern.
I’m linking up with Angela at RSC2022 for the last aqua scrap Saturday.







4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those Spring-y Rope Bowls and your Strings and Crumbs are gorgeous in the AQUA/TEAL of February's Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!

FlourishingPalms said...

You are SO good at making rope-coiled bowls! I'm glad you're able to sell many of them. Every time I think about trying to make one, I remind myself that I have no place to put it! We pared-down in retirement, about ten years ago now, and I've kept our home as minimal as possible, mostly so as not to do much housework. I know that a bowl or tray would be a clutter-catcher when I'd just as soon put the clutter into a drawer. But I completely admire your work. It's always lovely and practical.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very cool bowls - and so pretty in these colors!!

Sandy Panagos said...

I like the idea of using a bowl like that for TV remotes!