Wednesday, March 30, 2022

It's Slow Going!

 I got to mess around in the gardens on Monday. I moved 3 pots of mini daffodils from the side garden to the back garden that’s under my dining room window. Took burlap off of the mums that weren’t in the ground yet that I was trying to over winter. Good luck, all but one survived. Actually everything looks good, roses, hydrangeas, except the herbs. Only the sage survived. 

Not a lot of sewing going on over here this week or last week for that matter. I did finally bind these old WIPs.


I finished one coiled rope project that I started last week.






I did finish my evening crochet project and the pattern has been released. It's Nordic Winter by Michele DuNaier on Ravelry. I used a gradient yarn for this shawl. It's Hobbii Twister, a cotton/acrylic blend. I'm really pleased with the outcome!



I'm really happy that the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for April is pink. I have lots and lots of pink and can't wait to dig into the bins!!
Prayers for Ukraine💙💛

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Well done on finishing your two WIP's. Beautiful, and so are your coiled rope basket and shawl. Crocheting, reminds me I have a granny squares UFO somewhere.