Saturday, March 9, 2024

Rainy Saturday!

 Well it’s been sometime since I felt like blogging. The hubby brought Covid home the second week of February and I’ve been trying to get back to normal. Not testing positive but still have a cough even after Paxlovid and what seems like a million cough meds.

I’ve made a few items, mostly coiled rope of course. 



Medium sized and small.



I also had a few custom orders. One being a challenge to me because it measured 12 x 6 and took me two days to make.



It was huge as you can see compared to the size I usually make! 
I had a custom order for mug rugs as well. This was a very easy make.


Last week I finished the red string blocks, improv and strip blocks.



And yesterday I was able to dig into the purple scrap bin to make my purple star blocks. Yay!


Feeling all caught up on this another rainy Saturday in Hatfield. I hope you have a sunny weekend! 
Check out the purple scrap makes at RSC2024.


4 comments:

Morgan Taylor said...

Glad you're getting your strength back to create. These look great! Love the custom order and all your multicolor stuff ❤️

Jenny said...

Your coiled rope baskets are amazing I'm really impressed with your talent. So sorry to read that it's taking you a while to reviver from a Covid it can certainly hit people hard, it seems. So far, neither of us have contacted it.

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh that darned COVID. The hanging-on sort can be miserable... as I've heard from others who've had it. Maybe with a weather warm-up, you'll feel better. I always enjoy seeing the coiled baskets you make. Your flare for making them, and the lovely flourish-finish on the outside, is perfect. Even the big bowl, though a little more challenging, came out beautifully professional. I know the good feeling of being caught up on a monthly to-do. Enjoy that too!

Astrid said...

Sorry you (both) have been sick, coughing is the worst. Glad you've been fit enough to be creative. Love your baskets. Indeed that's a big one! Pretty mug rugs too. Love your red string blocks and purple blocks too.